[Coco] CM-8 Monitor question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 19:56:35 EST 2014

As I stated to Robert, I no open monitorsr TVs... :-)
On the other hand, I hava de-gauser an electronics engineer friend of mine made. It'll erase a "metal" cassette tape or VHS tape from across the room....
His advice when he gave it to me... remove all tapes, disks, and small children from the room before using it.
I used it on a 13 inch color portable that was getting fuzzy... it cleared it right up and stayed that way for years.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com