[Coco] YouTube video of the recent MShell Beta

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 17:14:29 EST 2014

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I thought i'd post a quick video I did of Bill's MShell Beta that he's
>> recently released.  I don't think I've done it justice, but wanted to
>> help get the word out there.  :)
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbR3ZPZAm8g&list=UUUFH_0J6wN0VS0h-WqtYz

I think it looks good.  Can I make suggestion?  Why not have "enter this
directory" be the default action when you highlight a directory on screen
and hit "Enter".  That's what I count on for behavior in Midnight
Commander and it seems like the most common thing a user would want to do
when browsing around.