[Coco] YouTube video of the recent MShell Beta

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Nov 16 15:50:07 EST 2014

On Sunday 16 November 2014 15:17:51 Aaron did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Hi all,
>
> I thought i'd post a quick video I did of Bill's MShell Beta that he's
> recently released.  I don't think I've done it justice, but wanted to
> help get the word out there.  :)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbR3ZPZAm8g&list=UUUFH_0J6wN0VS0h-WqtYz
> EA
>
> -M.

Definitely getting there, Bill. We have needed such an mc like utility for
20 years. Q:  Will there be a way to switch it to a scrollable 2 line dir
-e display?

Nother Q: what mouse are you using, because that is buckets more stable
than any coco mouse or wannabe ever was for me.  They danced like a drop
of water on a hot griddle, until I made a serial mouse work.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)