[Coco] DWTCPDevice cannot be cast to DWSerialDevice

jens cocolist at jensdiemer.de
Sun Nov 16 15:46:25 EST 2014

Am 16.11.2014 um 21:35 schrieb Gene Heskett:
> I would arm myself with root privileges and go hunt down the udev rule
> that sets permission on the port you want to use, probably set to
> root:root by default, and make it accessible to you as user and group.

Here i use the Becker Port and not the normal USB-Adapter.
Sorry, if i doesn't communicate that clearly ;)

The USB-Adapeter and permissions are fixed. I add information how to fix
it, in the Wiki here:

http://archive.worldofdragon.org/index.php?title=Dragon_32/64_Drivewire_Adapter#Linux

In the end, i must only add me into the usergroup "dialout"

Mfg.

jens