[Coco] CM-8 Monitor question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 11:15:49 EST 2014

I have a CM-8 with a really sharp, clear picture with no "waves", lines or "sparklies", but it has one little thing that bugs me.
The top right hand corner of the screen, starting from about half up, slowly angles slightly inward about 3/16ths of an inch at the top.
The other 3 corners are perfect. Other than that, I couldn't ask for a better picture, though I often wonder "for how much longer?", as this monitor was bought the first year they came out.

Is there any adjustment that can correct the dip in the picture?

Thanks

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia