[Coco] printing

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 09:12:00 EST 2014

Tom, drivewire already does that. There's a driver for OS9 that sends the print to dw4, it's part of the NitrOS9 distribution on the drivewire and becker disks. No one has done anything for RSDOS yet, but it shouldn't be hard to do. The code to access dw4 is already in hdbdos for dw4. It just needs to be utilized.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com