[Coco] Accessing the serial port from Basic

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Nov 13 21:01:03 EST 2014

I now recall that such an ML program that runs in the background for a BBS
is called a "remote driver".  Your main program is in Basic.  The remote
driver takes anything that is sent to the screen by Basic and sends it out
the RS232 port.  And anything that is received from the RS232 port is
treated as if it were typed in.  Sounds like that might be what Louis
needs, if somebody can point to where one can be downloaded from.

Art