[Coco] CocoSDC Woes - MEMTEST.BIN Inop

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 12 23:15:36 EST 2014

Hi Bob!
You know it.  Just a bit of a Brain Fart.  :)  Fortunately it didn't last
long and my CocoSDC is functioning flawlessly now.
Thank you Darren A. for designing what has to be one of the best storage
solutions that has come out for the Coco in a long time.
I'm very interested in learning your processes for designing digital
circuits using CPLDs and how to program them.  I've been thinking about
using CPLDs and FPGAs in one or more future designs which of course would
significantly recent the chip counts and PCB size as well.
Thanks Zippster for sponsoring the 100 CocoSDC order for us all!  I've been
wanting one ever since I realized I missed the initial offer by Darren quite
a while back when I was under the weather.  Thanks a bunch to all involved!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com