[Coco] Window Writer for OS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:54:17 EST 2014

As I said in another thread, when I was co-editor of the Australian OS9
Newsletter, we started off using Stylograph, but soon found that it had
severe limitations especially with large files. I bought Ved and Vprint
from Bob van der Poel, and it proved much more robust, especially with
the fine on-going support from Bob.

Ved was really a text editor, but combined with VPrint, it was quite a
capable system.

Window Writer had the annoying habit of leaving modules in memory after
exiting. Don Berrie wrote a programme to clear those modules from memory
after WW exited. I believe it was featured in the newsletter.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia