[Coco] Anyone have a "Lowerkit"?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Wed Nov 12 13:20:12 EST 2014

On Wed, November 12, 2014 9:32 am, Zippster wrote:
> Does anyone have a “Lowerkit” they’d be willing to sell?
> Does anyone have/know where to find an image of the Lowerkit
> character ROM?

I'm sorry to say I have neither anymore. The ROMs are long gone.

There was character generator software that shipped with the Lowerkit from
which you could create a burnable image. The original documentation had images
of six of those sets that we sold, and a worksheet to create your own
characters.

Perhaps someone else has some of this software. All GMM software was on tape.

Dennis