[Coco] Basic Lisp

J Arcane jarcane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:46:15 EST 2014

The lambda is the anonymous function; basically the building block of the
math on which Lisp is based, but also seriously handy because it allows you
to define functions on the fly and even store them in variables (all
functions can be stored and passed as values in Lisp). Perhaps one of the
more ludicrous examples of this I've ever coded personally was a virtual
machine where the functions to simulate the opcodes were actually stored in
the same hash-table that referenced them!