[Coco] Basic Lisp

J Arcane jarcane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 06:24:37 EST 2014

Nice! It'll be interesting to try if you do get it working. XLISP is pretty
good, as these things go (though no lambda or macros is kinda limiting, as
is the lack of support for bigger numbers than 16-bit).

I'm actually hacking my own Lisp-flavored BASIC dialect now (on the PC
though, in Racket), in part because of all the talk lately. I'll perhaps
share the link when I get something usable.