[Coco] Last video I promise... :)

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 02:29:59 EST 2014

Hi louis,

In a former mail you mentioned that you where at the bounderies of speed with your rgb2vga project.
Is that because  the propagation time of the port in the fpga or is it just the speed of the device.
Can this be overcome with faster devices, and would this be economically (price wise ) justified?

Now, in case if it is possible, a faster , larger fpga could add maybe a few shortcomings ( Parallelport, rs232, ps2Kb(just to name a few)), and that would maybe justify the higher cost for the fpga.

Now the big question, would it be possible to redesign your project to give te needed speed for the better vga port, plus the added ports I mentioned, and what FPGA chip/board wouldthat need?

Just a brain storming coco dreamer
camillus