[Coco] CocoSDC

Richard E Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 18:14:24 EST 2014

<snip>

Hi,

I don't know if I should ask these questions online or offline, but
there is a jumper and dip switch on the board you may have explained
already, and I may have gotten stoned and missed it 8-). Anyway, what is
the jumper labeled DRQ AUTO? Right now none of the pins are shorted,
the short is hanging off one of the pins. Next to it is a four
switch micro switch block. All of them are in the off position. The
board is labeled "bank 4,2,1" whereas the switch is labeled "1,2,3,4".
Finally there is a push button next to the LED, what does it do.

I am very paranoid concerning these things because I seem to have an
uncanny ability of blowing things up, like CLoud9s SupersIDE which Mark
has reprogrammed twice and is now sitting blank as a new born's brain.
<sigh>. It worked GREAT at the fest, I brought it home, assembled my
sit up and left it to sit until this week... and as I said... flat
lined. Mark if you feel like extending a helping hand, I'd appreciate
it, if not, I understand. I am frankly at a complete lose in how or why
this is happening 8-/.

TIA

Richard