[Coco] Last video I promise... :)

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 11 13:53:01 EST 2014

Good work Luis!

I can't recall if I've mentioned this before but...

Is it possible to add a new video mode for the CoCo3 that reads in 2
color pixels and uses the data from each to display a new color?

In other other words, using the data from the first pixel to enhance the
colors of the second (or add the values together to create a new larger
value). The idea being, that when using a 320x192 mode, a new mode of
160x192 is created that yields more colors?

Also, does your RGB2VGA converter support the CoCo3's maximum of 225
vertical scanlines?

Nick