[Coco] Last video I promise... :)

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:42:50 EST 2014

of the week! As the ants would say: "Weee gotcha!"

I know you must be sick of my videos and my accent but this one you must
see:

I'm getting all coco3 colors :) I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q2_E9-EiTE&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately the rgb must be customized to the computer you want to use
it. I was trying to do a generic version with several switch but this only
contributes to a poor image due to the jittering spread caused by each fpga
module. Yep, fpga is another realm...

Let's say: everytime you add a switch and a if condition the code splits in
two and the fpga seems to execute both. It's all parallel. It's hard to
understand...

Enjoy!

Luis Felipe Antoniosi