[Coco] DriveWire 4 seg fault under Linux Mint...

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:03:28 EST 2014

I think the "O" vs "P" thing was just confusion on my part.  It's been a
long time since I've worked on this stuff.

I will fix whatever is making it hard for people to use your project.  I
did not realize that was bigger than a personal experiment.  I need to know
about anything that's crashing.  The named object stuff was very much
thrown together and I cringe to think of people actually using it.