[Coco] DriveWire 4 seg fault under Linux Mint...

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 09:56:58 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Tormod Volden wrote:
>
>> http://dwupdate.cococoding.com/xfer/
>
> this has been removed, as the version there was not a release and only
> intended for testing with select folks.
>
> please do not distribute this or any non release version of dw.  i've

Sorry about that. From our discussions I thought at least 4.3.3p was
released, and that you had acknowledged that there was a problem in
the updater.

Let me quote your post to this list 10.10.2013:

"One question, are you sure you're using the latest DW4 server?  It
should report "4.3.3p" when you enter 'dw server status' in the
command box at the bottom of the gui.  If it does not, please select
"Check for new version" from the tools menu and update."

And everybody is still stuck on 4.3.3o.

> had so many problems with this in the past that I frankly lost
> interest in doing further work on the project.

We are many who would like to see you work further on it!

Cheers,
Tormod