[Coco] vim for coco3 os9 is now in Genes-os9-stf

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Nov 9 08:59:39 EST 2014

On Sunday 09 November 2014 08:45:49 Bill Pierce via Coco did opine
And Gene did reply:
> FWIW, There's a copy of the "uemacs for OS9" sources in the NitrOS9
> repository. I have no idea if it works or ever did work. I just know
> it's there. It's in "3rdparty/packages/uemacs"

I see that, but AFAIK, we don't have the c compiler ported to
linux/toolshed. I will dsave that whole thing to my hd and see if my
compiler still runs.

The makefile is for os9/68000, and it needs TERMCAP.  I wonder if the
dynastar version of termset would work says he to no one in particular.

Can someone explain to me what "TERMCAP" was defined as all those years
ago?

Thanks.

> Bill Pierce
> "Today is a good day... I woke up" - Ritchie Havens

> Co-Webmaster of The TRS-80 Color Computer Archive
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
> E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)