[Coco] vim for coco3 os9 is now in Genes-os9-stf

J Arcane jarcane at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 04:52:56 EST 2014

Modern Emacs is enormous, but the oldest *Macs editors ran on pretty
ancient machines and made for very small editors. There's no way you could
port Emacs official, but a *macs-like screen editor with the same screen
commands and such could probably be done. There's even precedent for a Lisp
variant running on OS-9.

Whether it would perform well at all, I can't remotely say.