[Coco] For sale? (Another SDC Case Attempt)

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 8 22:18:52 EST 2014

On 9/11/2014 12:24 PM, tim lindner wrote:

> The Price is $8 for parts or $12 assembled. I've posted twice to the
> mailing list the parts list and assemble instructions.
> A flat rate $5.95 USPS box can hold 6 unassembled kits, or 4 assembled shells.

Apologies for missing the posts with prices. I'll take a dozen clear
unassembled - ie. 2x USPS boxes (if available) and can give you a US
shipping address. If there aren't enough, 6 at the minimum.

Only a *single* case to be engraved with CoCo SDC & arrow please.

Thanks!

> The hole pattern is for FD502 type board.

That's OK - I haven't designed the PCB yet! ;)

Regards,