[Coco] For sale? (Another SDC Case Attempt)

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sat Nov 8 20:24:40 EST 2014

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> I'd like some clear kits please, quantity depending on price, but nominally
> a half-dozen if possible (I don't want to deprive others if in short
> supply).

The Price is $8 for parts or $12 assembled. I've posted twice to the
mailing list the parts list and assemble instructions.
A flat rate $5.95 USPS box can hold 6 unassembled kits, or 4 assembled shells.

> Since I'd like to use them for another project, my preference is all-but-one
> (I'll get an SDC one day) without the engraving.

The hole pattern is for FD502 type board.

Let me know specifically how many you'd like to pre order.

tim lindner