[Coco] usb keyboard for coco 2 / coco 2

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 19:43:07 EST 2014

SO you gonna keep them for storing coke or want to sell me one ... lol

I remember a story at my work, in the beginning of the use of PC's, as an IT asistant I went to the offices to see if I could repair minor malfunction and a keyboard that had a encounter with a glass of champagne was my patient. I took it apart, and itwas already one of those plastic sandwiched membrane boards. Now to make a long story short, a person asked my how much a keyboard like this would cost, and I said about $20 maybe $25. Then he said, would it not have bin cheaper to buy a new one then spending more then a hour to repair this. He knew of course that my wages converted to hourly rate ( I was on salary) was more then $25. I told him yes that may be, but if the  company would spend a bit more on real computer material, I would not have to be here at all.

So anyway, if you decide to throw one out just let me know please, I would love to have it for my coco 3.

camillus