[Coco] SDC Carts

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sat Nov 8 11:10:23 EST 2014

I have 44 pre-orders. So I decided to do a run of 54.

A vast majority of you wanted complete, built sets.

The price for each complete built set is:
Base price: $12.00
"CoCo SDC" and arrow engraving: plus $1
Custom Engraving: plus $20

The only other option asked for was a complete set of parts: $8

Shipping in the USA will be a small flat rate box: $5.95
International shipping will be more.

Everyone specified clear, or didn't care. So they will all be clear.

The no engraving option is nice because the entire PCB is in view.
See my previously posted pictures for the standard engraving.

Notes for custom engraving:

The tool bit that engraves is the same tool bit that cuts: 3mm.
That means no fine detail. If you want fine detail, order one with no
engraving and take the plate to an engraver.

If you want engraved words it will be thick Helvetica type. Otherwise
send me a scan and I'll work something up.

Pay Pal: lindnertim at gmail.com
Check / money order: ask for my home address.

Currently there are ten not claimed. That should be enough if I missed anyone.

I will do another run when Zippster does another run of SDC cards.

I've ordered the hardware. It should be here by 14th. I expect to take
the next week and finalize all custom engraving by the 16th. Cutting
will be done on the 17th or 18th. Depending on when I can fit it in.
Assembly will be done by the 19th. And shipping will commence on the
20th.

tim lindner