[Coco] Boot Dependacy List question...

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 19:20:08 EST 2014

llide.dr is IDE low level driver for superdriver, controles glenside or
Cloud9 IDE interface
lltc^3.dr is the low level driver for the TC^3 IDE card from Cloud9
rbsuper.dr driver required by llide.dr and lltc^3.dr
ih.dd = IDE hard drive 0 that is not seen as /dd by nitros9 (can be
formatted) - master drive
i0.dd = IDE hard drive 0 (cannot be formatted) - master drive
i1.dd - IDE hard drive 1 (slave drive)
ih.dd, i0.dd and i1.dd require llide.dr
sh_tc^3.dd - SCSI drive 0 (can be formatted)
s0_tc^3.dd through s6_tc^3.dd - SCSI drives 0 throough 6 (drive 0 cannot be
formatted)
all of the device discriptors that begin s tequire the lltc^3.dr driver