[Coco] Boot Dependacy List question...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 17:45:52 EST 2014

Ok, in trying to complete my boot dependacy tree, I've run across a couple of drivers I'm not sure of... I do not have the hardware, so I do not know their dependacies.
llide.dr
lltc3.dr
rbsuper.dr

the only descriptors listed for these are:
dds0_tc3.dd

s0_tc3.dd
s1_tc3.dd
s2_tc3.dd
s3_tc3.dd
s4_tc3.dd
s5_tc3.dd
s6_tc3.dd
sh_tc3.dd
ddi0_ide.dd
i0_ide.dd
i1_ide.dd
ih_ide.dd

What I need to know, is which ones go with which?
I'm pretty sure ix_ide.dd goes with llide.dr and sx_tc3.dd goes with lltc3.dr, but what goes with rbsuper.dr?

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com