[Coco] usb keyboard for coco 2 / coco 2

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Nov 8 17:59:27 EST 2014

Yes Yes yes...

I remember once spilling a nearly-full can of Coke in my IBM mechanical PS/2 keyboard.

I did what every other self-respecting IBM keyboard owner does...
Turned the hot water on in the bath, filled it up about 4 inches, hit it with the hosed shower-head first, dunked it for 2 minutes in the hot water.
After that, shook the the crap out of it to get the excess water out, hit it with a blow dryer for about 3-4 minutes, then put it in front of a high-speed fan for
about 1-2 hours.

Oh, that keyboard is in the garage, and STILL works... along with it's 2-3 brothers in there!

Those things are virtually indestructible!!!

Tony