[Coco] usb keyboard for coco 2 / coco 2

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:35:55 EST 2014

Hi Steven,

Are you saying that you have the good old IBM keyboards with mechanical switches laying around in your garage?

If so would you considder to sell me one, it is for building a personal coco3 keyboard.

Throw me a line and a price ( with postage if possible )

thank you
Camillus

On 11/8/2014 2:05:16 PM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, 8 Nov 2014, Gene Heskett wrote:

> I have several ps2 keyboards including the legendary IBM clacker that
> could be used in place of the biblical jawbone of an ass, and when the
> battle had been won, plugged in and used as if it had never been
> unplugged.

Heh. I have maybe 15-20 Type M IBM keyboards in the garage. You could
indeed use one to perform wallboard demolition without affecting
functionality in any significant way. They also happen to be the only
keyboards I can type accurately on.