[Coco] Ownership of NitOS-9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 17:41:12 EST 2014

Luis, I don't see how you could not like "Ed". I use it every day for editing my C sources. It's menu driven, uses almost the same "insert/delete" cmd keys as the OS9/Shell+ cmd line, full screen editing (i.e. not line oriented), and small learning curve.
Are you sure you used ed 3.1? Most other versions were buggy. In 3.1, Mike Sweet got most of the bugs out though there's still one or two small ones, but I know them so I work around them. I've used Ed since about 90 or 91.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com