[Coco] OS-9 is not for me

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:02:47 EST 2014

Hey, Nick.

I'm surprised at you that you would give up so easily. It is really not
rocket science. It is after all an old OS.

By comparison, how much time did you spend looking for the elusive 256
colour mode?

I do agree that the documentation could be better for the cocosdc.
I hope to be getting one in the near future (I think it's on its way!),
and I'll see if I can nut it out.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia