[Coco] OS-9 is not for me

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:55:08 EST 2014

Well to be honest, there is no use for any old operating system.

I just like it as I like any other game, is part of the computer history.
Not that I will be using, coding, etc.

For example, I have Geos Softworks on my Apple IIe, installed in a wanna be
dead scsi drive. I have no use for that. I just keep it there for keeping
it :)

Luis Felipe Antoniosi