[Coco] Ownership of NitOS-9

Thu Nov 6 02:24:38 EST 2014

It's on the OS-9 second disk, made by Tandy Programmers.

Totally forgotten as well as almost all of the great work of Delphi and CI$
programmers.

The one piece that has continued and is badly broken on NitrOS-9 is
ShellPlus. My thread about that was deleted, I cannot see how it can be
fixed!

But the Linux programmers that have created NitrOS-9 cannot understand how
Windows does just what you suggest and have been doing it for a very long
time.

SHF

news:2f0272462905a29be39a4267472e3bff31dfd2ee at webmail.optuszoo.com.au...