[Coco] The difference between /SD0 and /D0

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 4 21:37:17 EST 2014

That makes sense.

I recall the error was #247.

It is a large volume so it prbably is LBA. I assume that by accessing
it as /D0, that has confused something and then stops it from reading
at all.

Bug in this version?

I would have thought that if it is /SD0, then it should not be able to
be accessed by /D0 (or at least blocked to prevent problems).

Things like this can send a newbie like me all confused before I
start!

Nick