[Coco] help needed

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:12:45 EST 2014

Josh,

Do you mean component drivers?  That driver circuit floating around won’t
work with regular component inputs as it sits (at least the tv’s I’ve tried).

If you mean composite, I have a variant of the circuit found in the MC6847 data sheet
drawn up in eagle.  It’s up as a shared project on OSH Park.  I can give the Eagle files
to anyone who wants to layout a board as they wish.

I recently bought a CoCo2 with the factory composite board.  I plan on pulling it out
and reverse engineering it after I get done with the SDC’s.  As it has pretty good
output.  It seems to be 1372 based, but has quite a few components compared to
the MC6847 data sheet circuit at first glance.

- Ed