[Coco] I think now I have a final design

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:27:36 EST 2014

The Apple II connects on the monochrome RCA input (look below the RGBIN
connector, there a cinch connector there. You must close the JP1, JP2 and
JP3 to have it working. JP1 drives the monochrome signal into the csync
signal, jp2 and jp3 drives the hsync and vsync from the LM1881. You need a
LM1881 for composite sync.

I'm using 5% resistors for everything except for the 3x 75 Ohms. These ones
you better keep them as 1%. This is the most sensitive part of the circuit.
The two caps are 104 i'm using two small orange ceramic discs I don't make
any idea about it's tolerance. It's doesn't make difference there.

For apple ii, I managed to put blue and orange artifact colors (the same on
coco2). You can play karateka in colors now. I'm still working on green and
pink to see if I can get them as well.

You don't need to send me a board. It costs 35 for three I already ordered
them. I thought it would cost me more.

Thanks.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi