[Coco] Nitros9 L3

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 09:48:25 EST 2014

Yes, I saw those defs, but I notice in my disarm of Nitros9 module that it uses System DP starting at $0000 which was def’d in level 2 as FHL/Isted WD1002-05 base address.  It is used now as pointers to I'm assuming SCF/RBF base addresses.

I have just started disassembling this Robert, so I haven’t got enough to be very descriptive yet.  Sorting out the vector tables in OS9P1/P2 right now and getting Nitros9 sorted out.

Bill Nobel