[Coco] Nitros9 L3

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Nov 3 08:49:55 EST 2014

Bill Nobel wrote:
> Ok guys, now that I have a build of L3 I am wondering from the repo side is there a source for the defs?  My current def doesn’t have the layout for system DP or a couple of new system calls.
>
> Bill Nobel

Bill,

If you look at os9.d you will see
                IFGT      Level-2
***************************
* Level 3 Defs
*
* These definitions apply to NitrOS-9 Level 3
*
L3.Start       EQU       $2000               Start off at slot 1
L3.Size        EQU       $40                 Go for 64 pages: 2 slots total
L3.Blks        EQU       L3.Size/$20         Number of slots
L3.End         EQU       L3.Start+L3.Size*$0100 end of L3 memory
L3.SCF         EQU       $0660               SCF block ptr
L3.RBF         EQU       L3.SCF+1            RBF block ptr
                ENDC

Do you need more than that? Where can I look at your Level3 source code? What is
currently in SourceForge will not boot.

Robert