[Coco] supercomm error 221

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri May 30 22:31:04 EDT 2014

Hi Keith!
Error 221 means a needed module is missing.  You most likely need the /Nx
modules if you are starting it with "supercomm /n" if I remember correctly.
It's been a little while since I have ran supercomm but I'm pretty sure that
is correct.  Do an "mdir" command and see what modules are loaded by your
NitrOS-9 disk when it boots up.  Let me know if you need me to run my setup
to verify this or need further information.  I'll be up for a while.  Take
care my friend.
Kip

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com