[Coco] KIDS REACT TO OLD COMPUTERS

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Thu May 29 21:35:30 EDT 2014

I believe NeXTstep (or however you want to capitalize it) had an x86
release back in '93, so Apple would've had a significant foundation on
which to build x86 OS X. I believe there's a story going around that a
single developer began the porting work back in 2000:

http://www.quora.com/Apple-company/How-does-Apple-keep-secrets-so-well

--
Christopher Fox