[Coco] Colorcomputerarchive harmful behavior

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon May 26 10:39:35 EDT 2014

I'm not suggesting older versions of software have no value.  However, even
in the example you describe it would be preferable to have the software
available on the official website and managed by the project maintainers.

Since its an open project, anyone could archive these versions right on the
nitros9 project page/wiki along with a description of why they are there
and when a user might want to use them.  Much better than a folder full of
old files with no guidance on how to use them and no relationship to the
project and people that created them, not to mention no verification of
their correctness.

I'm not sure what function a third party copy of files can provide that
isn't done better through direct participation in the official project.