[Coco] VCC Experience

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun May 25 22:07:42 EDT 2014

As I recall, supercomm works better as a Linux client if you set your term
to "ansi".  Some experimentation with term types and program settings may
be necessary, but you can get it working quite nicely as a Linux terminal.

Going the other direction (using Linux box to telnet into an os9 session)
is less usable.  I've never found a very good match between Linux terminal
types and os9's screen controls.  I did write a somewhat usable os9 window
server that let's you use /n devices as os9 windows, so full screen os9
controls and even graphics, but that's very alpha and sort of broken at the
moment.  I'll get it usable at some point.