[Coco] Colorcomputerarchive harmful behavior

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun May 25 21:06:13 EDT 2014

Hi Aaron,

while I agree in general with what you're saying, I can also see the
point of view from a user side. What Guillame is trying to do I think,
is to make an extra repository of the available software for the colour
computer. What would happen if the current main repository went down?
This has, I believe, happened before. Of course, it does put the onus on
Guillame to ensure that the files are kept up-to-date; a mammoth task
especially with active projects.

my $0.02

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia