[Coco] DW4 over intra-net?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:28:34 EDT 2014

You do not need multiple instances to run the DW software on one PC and VCC
on another.

Configure DW exactly as if using both on the same machine, or if its
already set up do not make any changes to DW.

In Vcc on your second machine, change the server address from 127.0.0.1 to
instead be the IP address of the machine where DW is running.  That is all
you need to change.  It is found in the bitbanger config page in Vcc iirc.