[Coco] Announcing the Color Computer Starter Kits

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun May 18 17:29:26 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I finally got the "Color Computer HDBDOS/DW4/NitrOS9 Starter Kits" uploaded

The first 4 kits are now ready for download. I have:

The XRoar Coco 2 w/Becker Port, HDBDOS, DW4, & NitrOS9 L1 Starter Kit
The XRoar Coco 2b (6847T1 vgd) w/Becker Port, HDBDOS, DW4, & NitrOS9 L1 Starter Kit
The Vcc 1.4.3b Coco 3 6809 w/Becker Port, HDBDOS, DW4, & NitrOS9 L2 Starter Kit
The Vcc 1.4.3b Coco 3 6309 w/Becker Port, HDBDOS, DW4, & NitrOS9 L2 Starter Kit

https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/the-color-computer-drivewire4-hdbdos-nitros9-starter-kit

Read the text file displayed in the Vcc installation as it has IMPORTANT info on how to mount the VHDs.
This is a custom 2xVHD installation and will not work unless done properly. The text file also resides in the Vcc installation folder if you miss it in the installation.
In XRoar, just mount the desired VHD in slot 0 of DW4 and start XRoar. This is a custom build of XRoar for Windows with the GTK libraries installed so you get the full menu system.

Enjoy,

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia