[Coco] Announcing the Color Computer Starter Kits

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun May 18 17:29:16 EDT 2014

On Sun, 18 May 2014, Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> The XRoar Coco 2 w/Becker Port, HDBDOS, DW4, & NitrOS9 L1 Starter Kit
> The XRoar Coco 2b (6847T1 vgd) w/Becker Port, HDBDOS, DW4, & NitrOS9 L1 Starter Kit
> The Vcc 1.4.3b Coco 3 6809 w/Becker Port, HDBDOS, DW4, & NitrOS9 L2 Starter Kit
> The Vcc 1.4.3b Coco 3 6309 w/Becker Port, HDBDOS, DW4, & NitrOS9 L2 Starter Kit

Bill,

Thanks so much for going to the effort to put that all together!  Much
appreciated.

One odd thing, though.  For reasons I don't quite fathom, Norton Antivirus
gives me a red-flag on wimgtool-os9.exe - something about Trojan.ADH.2?

Is anyone else seeing this?  Is it safe to assume it's a false alarm?

I'm not much of a Winders user, so I'm in no position to make that
judgement.

Steve