[Coco] New COCO 2 - moving .CAS files over to real hardware

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 19:28:07 EDT 2014

Alright, Ill describe what im doing from start to Finish, maybe someone can
catch me doing something wrong.

I grabbed a small game, Nuclear reactor simulator, from here -
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/

I used the command "cocotape Nuke.zip -o Nuke.wav" , which results in a wav
file, which i then can load without problems.
when i type run, It tells me there is a error in line 27049.

I ran the command list, there was quite a bit of output.
I ran "list 27049"
Here is an image of the output. Some of the characters seem inverted in
color, not user if that is normal.

http://s20.postimg.org/l9449q2el/P1030635.jpg

Ive tried a this process with a couple of other small games from the color
computer arcive, with similar results.
Not sure what to do from here. Thank you for the help so far.