[Coco] Drivewire and Ubuntu

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Fri May 16 23:12:52 EDT 2014

ok this avoids the crash, but complains that no brower can be open and
disables it.

How to turn back this option?

Then after updating DW, restarting I get back the

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.groupunix.drivewireui.MainWin$10.menuShown(MainWin.java:990)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Menu.gtk_show(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.windowProc(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.windowProc(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS._g_main_context_iteration(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS.g_main_context_iteration(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.setVisible(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.open(Unknown Source)
at com.groupunix.drivewireui.MainWin.open(MainWin.java:666)
at com.groupunix.drivewireui.MainWin.main(MainWin.java:482)
at
at
at org.swtjar.SWTLoader.main(SWTLoader.java:47)

That will only disappear running as sudo.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi