[Coco] Sender's name issue

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Wed May 14 11:04:25 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 09:26:33AM -0400, CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since May 7th, all my messages arrive as:
>
> from: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
> reply-to: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
> to: coco at maltedmedia.com
> date: Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:34 AM
>
> That means, I cannot know who's writing anymore. Do you have the same issue
> ?

Yes, and it is getting tiresome...

I wonder, how many people are actually using an @yahoo.com (or other
problematic) address for sending to the list?  Are those people really
incapable of finding alternative email hosting?

If someone was to offer-up free (and working) email accounts for access
to the CoCo list, how many people would ask for one?  What would be
the threshold for getting the list settings put back to something
more useful?

John