[Coco] Sender's name issue

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Wed May 14 10:30:52 EDT 2014

On Wednesday 14 May 2014 09:26:33 CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Hi,
>
> Since May 7th, all my messages arrive as:
>
> from: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
> reply-to: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
> <coco at maltedmedia.com> to: coco at maltedmedia.com
> date: Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:34 AM
>
> That means, I cannot know who's writing anymore. Do you have the same
> issue ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Felipe

We re all in that boat folks, so I'll repeat, PLEASE fix your email agent
to both include an identifying signature as below, and in  the greeting
above.

It shouldn't be too hard to do if you are using a REAL email agent.  Web
based email from google, yahoo and aol etc might be a little more
difficult, but those things are kludges at their absolute best.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)