[Coco] 6847T1 Datasheet

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Tue May 13 09:47:54 EDT 2014

Bob,

As I indicated to some of the people that inquired about the datasheet privately. I was looking in the Cloud-9 Mercurial archive(3.78GB and 21,457 files in 2224 folders), which is one of five HG repos on my systems.....for datasheets on some features would like to add for my current project. I ran across this datasheet.
As we keep datasheets as they pertain to the CoCo I don't keep a list as to where they came from. It could have possibly come from you and your scanner.  Simon and others were requesting it and when I ran across the datasheet, that triggered that they were looking for it. Thus the message.
I really don't need the credit for the document scan and thus give that to you. I was merely trying to comply to a request  from a few that are actively working on a project that relates to this datasheet.
I am glad that the document wasn't lost as that would have been a greater tragedy.

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com